Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle “Wherever it Winds Up” is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the “big 3” lifts (squat, deadlift, and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
There are two types of muscle growth that affect the look of a muscle.
Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy: This is growth caused by the increase in fluid (sarcoplasm) within a muscle cell. This is a fast way to increase the size of a muscle, but since sarcoplasm is a fluid and can’t contract…it won’t make the muscle significantly stronger.
Myofibrillar Hypertrophy: This is actual muscle fiber growth. This adds a lot less to the size of a muscle than sarcoplasmic growth, but since muscle fiber can contract…it will make the muscles significantly stronger.
Too much sarcoplasmic focused training? This creates that large “fluffy” look. The muscles look doughy and rounded -not- sharp and angular.
Too much focus on myofibrillar training? This creates smaller dense muscles. Although the muscles are hard and angular, they tend to be undersized.
How do the Guys in Hollywood (Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Brad Pitt, etc) Get that Ultra-Lean Look…Where it Appears as if
Their Skin is Shrink Wrapped Around Their Muscles?
Do you Want to Ensure That You Add Muscle in a Way that Dramatically Enhances Your Appearance…and Allows You to Create the Exact Look You Desire?
Introducing “Visual Impact Muscle Building“
This is a 72 page course dedicated to advanced techniques in gaining muscle in a way that creates a sharp physique with hard, full muscles.
There is nothing “cookie cutter” about this course. It isn’t a rehash of what you already know.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course…
– Detailed explanation of what a mass building set “feels” like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
– Why simply training heavy and using “progressive resistance” doesn’t guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does…
– Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around…get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
– “bonus phase” strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event…insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
– How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training…turning your weak body parts into strong points.
– How to split up your routine if you don’t want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt…& how to structure routine if you do need to add size in these areas.
– How to create rock hard muscles that look great 24 hours per day and from any angle (not just while you are training or have a “pump”).
– How to put on muscle without ever having to worry about looking like a meat-head. How to create the sharp “angular” look, instead of the bloated round look.
– The proper strategy to get masculine square looking pecs, that makes your chest look like an armor plate instead of having typical rounded bodybuilder pecs.
– How to build density in your abs instead of adding size to this area…getting those deep etched abs that are visible 24 hours per day (not just with good lighting).