About Our Official 21 Day HCG Diet Program
The 21-Day Official HCG Diet Plan is without a doubt one of the most popular weight loss programs out there; it is light and beginners often rely on it in order to understand how the system works and whether or not it will be effective for them. Also, it ought to be mentioned that this HCG Diet Plan was designed specifically for busy people who do not have the time to work out daily but are still determined to lose weight.
- FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING (Must order before 4 PM MST)
- 1x 21 Day (2oz) Bottle of Homeopathic HCG Diet Drops (with Vitamin B12 Supplement & NO alcohol)
- The Official HCG Diet Weight Loss Program Guide – (PDF)
- Original Pounds & Inches ebook – (PDF)
- Best HCG Recipes eBook – (PDF)
- Original Weight Loss Log – (PDF)
Phases of the Official HCG Diet Plan Order Now
The dieting plan itself is divided into three phases so as to allow one to measure his or her level of success throughout the entire process. Here is a brief look at what each of the phases will be like:
- First Phase: The initiation phase of the HCG diet plan is concentrated around teaching you how to make proper use of the HCG drops. The phase really lasts only two days, and you are actually encouraged to eat to your heart’s content while drinking up to one gallon of water per day (no less than half a gallon though).
- Second Phase: Once the first phase has been completed things will be set in full motion. As the phase continues the amount of calories you eat will gradually decrease, allowing you to shed extra fat and continue on your way to a healthy body.Click Here To Order 21 Day Diet Plan !
- Third Phase: This is the phase where the plan sets itself apart from the myriad of fad diets saturating the market these days. After 45 days (or whenever you reach your target weight), you will start to follow what is referred to as the maintenance cycle. In other words, once you have dropped the weight, you will be given the means to keep it that way and prevent yourself from going back to square one. While you are in maintenance mode there is no longer a calorie limit for you to abide by; you will have to simply drink lots of water and carefully watch what you eat.